IT Support Specialist
Assist Engineering department with day-to-day duties & on-call support...
THIS JOB IS IN EUGENE, OREGON
- Assist Engineering department with day-to-day duties & on-call support. Work in a small team that manages all aspects of systems - from user support to servers, networks and Telecom
- First responder to system outages – must keep systems running, live, and on-the-air 24/7
- Provide support for all servers, desktops and notebooks and MS operating systems enterprise wide, including Active Directory maintenance, DNS and VPN support, Mac OS X environment support, backup support, and meeting with vendors
- Work to continually improve operational processes and other departmental processes?
- Responsible for support and the implementation of system enhancements (software and hardware updates) as well as Cyber Security, anti-virus protection, etc.
- Implement & support company security policies, including group policies & anti-virus support
- 40 hours a week with possibilities of overtime. This may vary depending on projects, vacations, or technical issues
- Degree in IT related field & work experience preferred, experience in broadcast television a plus
- Must have experience with Virtual Machine software such as VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Knowledge of AD, GPO/?GPMC, network protocols preferred
- Windows XP/?7 administration?, Windows 2K3/?2K8 Server administration 2 yrs.+?
- Strong Windows Desktop support, Macintosh support, and management skills
- Strong hardware management experience with HP desktops, notebooks and servers
- Knowledge of Video Editing Software such as Final Cut Pro, Edius, & Adobe Premiere
- Excellent communication, documentation, & customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks at once
- Able to lift 50 lbs. bend, kneel, squat, stand, climb, and operate basic hand tools
- Must have valid driver’s license
- We are willing to train the right candidate in certain areas
Terms of Employment: This is a full-time, hourly position
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
Apply here, or submit cover letter, resume, & references to: email@example.com
Debbie Carter, Executive Assistant, KEZI 9 News, P.O. Box 7009, Springfield, OR 97475Apply Now