KVOA-TV in Southern Arizona is looking for a talented, organized and aggressive News Producer.
KVOA-TV in Southern Arizona is looking for a talented, organized, and aggressive News Producer.
The perfect candidate is a team player and self-starter with strong journalistic skills. Our newscasts are fast paced. We are looking for a producer who can think on their feet and loves breaking news. If you just “stack” the news, this is not the job for you. We want someone on the team who is willing to craft great newscasts, be creative with graphics and learn on the job. In addition to line producing, the qualified candidate will also write and post stories on our numerous platforms.
- At least two years of line production at a commercial television station is required.
- ENPS knowledge is a plus.
- Strong writing skills are critical.
- Clear understanding of best practices for web-based news writing and distribution
- Ability to respond quickly and appropriately to breaking news events.
- Must have the ability to make quick decisions.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law)
- A pre-employment background check is required.
- Good driving record. Must possess or be able to obtain an Arizona driver’s license.
To apply, please go to our website at: https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/kvoa.html
About Allen Media Group:
KVOA-TV is part of Allen Media Broadcasting, a division of Entertainment Studios/Allen Media Group, one of the largest privately-owned media companies in the nation. Chairman and CEO Byron Allen founded Allen Media Group in 1993. Headquartered in Los Angeles, it has offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Charleston, SC. Allen Media Group owns 27 ABC-NBC-CBS-FOX network affiliate broadcast television stations in 21 U.S. markets and twelve 24-hour HD television networks serving nearly 220 million subscribers.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
KVOA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
MOTOR VEHICLE DRIVING RECORD IS REQUIRED.