Digital Sales Coordinator
WTHI-TV’s Sales Department has an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. The Digital Sales Coordinator will assist in leading the station’s efforts in the development of new and incremental digital business utilizing the best-in-class digital product suite from Allen Media Digital.
- Will work alongside our Account Executives daily to help facilitate deep and mutually benefiting relationships with current and future clients.
- Will work in concert with the Allen Media support team and the WTHI DOS and LSM to help facilitate a unified approach to client solutions that include digital assets.
- Will also be responsible for prospecting new contacts and has the opportunity to sell and maintain their own portfolio of business.
- Utilize project management and internal campaign trafficking tools to schedule and process digital advertising orders and requests.
- Provide input on sales promotion ideas and contesting to sales management team.
- Entering and maintaining digital campaigns utilizing station and vendor operating systems
- Prepare and submit sales and financial reports as directed.
- Assist in coaching and training the sales team by keeping them up to date on product knowledge.
- Support Local Sales Manager and Account Executives in overseeing and reporting on all digital campaigns.
- Keep LSM/DSM and GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues.
- Attend internal and external meetings when needed.
- Ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services.
- Attend continuing educational courses regarding the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Other duties as assigned.
Digital Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Computer proficiency is essential.
- Must be well organized, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy, and show attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive, energetic and self-starter; ability to overcome objections.
- Creativity, flexibility, and the ability to adjust quickly to changes in the industry are also essential.
- Sales-related experience preferred.
- Pre-Employment Background Check.
Training/Equipment: Strong MS Office skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint required. Nielsen and Wide Orbit a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Travel and long work hours may be required. A valid driver’s license, state-mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
Please apply at:
About Allen Media Broadcasting:
Allen Media Broadcasting offers strong benefits including health, vision, dental and life insurance for full-time employees and a 401(k)-contribution plan for eligible employees.Apply Now