Multi-Platform Content Producer (Part-time)/Healthcare Pillar
WSIL-TV is eager to onboard a part-time Multi-Platform Content Producer dedicated to our Healthcare pillar of the Building a Better Community initiative. The perfect fit would be a student from SIU-Carbondale enrolled in Healthcare Administration or a sim
At WSIL-TV, we are devoted to enriching community awareness and well-being. Our Building a Better Community initiative focuses on various pillars crucial to the prosperity of the community, with Healthcare being a primary concern.
- Content Creation: Develop informative and precise content regarding healthcare trends, policies, medical advancements, and related topics, tailored for various platforms (TV, online, social media, etc.).
- Research: Keep abreast of the latest healthcare developments, medical studies, and local healthcare challenges, especially those influencing Southern Illinois and surrounding regions.
- Collaboration: Collaborate seamlessly with our news team, digital content specialists, and other related departments to streamline content production and dissemination.
- Community Engagement: Participate in local healthcare seminars, hospital tours, interviews, and discussions to produce localized and relevant content.
- Feedback Management: Interact with the community and audience to gather feedback, address queries, and continuously refine content caliber and pertinence.
- Enrolled as a student at a local university majoring in Healthcare Administration or a related program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to craft content suitable for diverse platforms, including but not limited to TV, web, and social media.
- A deep understanding of healthcare issues, especially those relevant to the Southern Illinois region.
- Self-motivated, organized, and proficient in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with digital content tools and software will be beneficial.
Why Join Us?
- Impactful Work: Play a pivotal role in enlightening the community on crucial healthcare matters, supporting their health and well-being.
- Learning Opportunity: Gain valuable insights in a professional media environment and receive mentorship from seasoned experts.
- Networking: Forge connections with healthcare professionals, administrators, and other key figures in the community.