Full Time Digital Content Producer
WTVA is looking for a digital content producer.
This person will publish news articles that’ll appear on WTVA.com and the station’s family of mobile and TV applications.
This person will help the station’s digital content manager oversee and manage the station’s social media accounts.
This person will help the station’s digital content manager improve and provide daily upkeep of the station’s digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, mass communication or equivalent.
- Excellent writing, spelling, grammar and copy-editing skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Should have a basic understanding of HTML coding.
- Must have extensive experience using social media (Facebook, X, Instagram, etc.)
- Must have experience using video and photo editing software.
- Must have extensive experience using software such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Documents and Google Sheets.
- Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
Select the Apply Now button below. Include a resume and copies/links of printed work (articles, blogs).
MS TV LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERApply Now